The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival has been consistently ranked one of the top fine arts festivals in the Nation, with an average yearly attendance of 15,000-20,000 educated and well-funded art buyers. The festival features approximately 200 extraordinary artists (international, national, and regional) representing a broad range of styles and mediums.
Sell your original creations along a landscaped path beside the beautiful Woodlands Waterway. Located just 30 minutes north of Houston, The Woodlands has world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment options, more than 200 miles of hike-and-bike trails, and 135 charming parks.
The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival is produced by The Woodlands Arts Council, Inc., a 501 c 3 non-profit organization. You can learn more about us here.
April 12, 13 & 14, 2024
The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival
(Fri. 11am-5pm , Sat.10am-6pm & Sun. 10am-5pm)
Apply NOW through October 18, 2023
APPLICATION FEE $40
Applications close on October 18th at midnight.
- In the top ten Fine Arts & Crafts Festivals in the Nation
- Over $2 Million in Artist Sales in 2023
- Renowned Artist Hospitality in a beautiful venue
- Breakfast Tacos for artists Saturday & Sunday
- 24 Hour Security
- Best Volunteers in Texas!
- One of a kind Art Dash Party for participating VIP artists