this world of appearances offers great abundance. photographs are plucked along with flowers. the digital memory is archived in stone and in cloud. if the pictures are left untouched for too long, they grow restless and rot. ar.u is an image processing system that recycles memories, symbols, and images. the art is a byproduct.
about the process:
1. source images are collected, cut, and modified
2. scraps of images & ideas are digitally assembled and learn to co-habit in the same space & time.
3. source images are permanently deleted and laid to rest.
4. photomontaged images are reproduced to canvas or other sites of closure.
5. photomontaged images are permanently deleted and laid to rest.